Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Tommy

Good Afternoon

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors


We are here again with our latest  Challenge # 269 at

 Penny's Paper Crafty.

 The theme this week is

ANYTHING GOES

Thanks to everyone who joined in our previous challenge,
your entries were fabulous.

Our  Sponsors this week are :-

Bugaboo

Store - http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

Prize 7 Digi images of winners choice

and
Kenny K Stamps

Store - http://www.kennykstamps.com/

Prize 3 Digi image of winners choice

For my card I have used the image Tommy Boy
from Kenny K Stamps, I really had fun colouring
this image. If you would like to purchase it, then
please click on the link HERE.

DETAILS

1. Started with a 7 x 7 white card blank and created an
aperture in the centre using an oval die from Prescut.

2. Using MCS I found a backing paper, printed it out
before adhering to the card I used the same oval
die to create another aperture.

3. The image was printed onto super smooth and coloured
using Copic.  I then die cut it and adhered to the inside
of the card making sure  it lined up with aperture.

4. I took black card and created the cogs corner and  the
loose cogs with Memory Box dies. They were then
buffed over using Red  Buff It from Pinfair. I was
pleased with the rusty  effect  that was produced.
The corner die was adhered flat to the card but
     the cogs were stuck using my glue gun and I wanted
then to be raised.

To complete I again took black card used the red Buff It
and then die cut the sentiment.

That's all from me today, my friends, hope to see you
over on the challenge blog.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafty Sentiment Designs Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Always Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes
Colouring in Scrapland Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Always Anything Goes


18 comments:

  1. Great boys card Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jennifer, I love the design and great male card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeoussssss Jennifer love it, great boy card
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and fabulous detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card the image is great and I love all the embellishments. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen what a wonderful boys card It is gorgeous and I love all the cogs and how you have made them look rusty.
    great design my friend.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jennifer , I Love , Love , Love !!!!!
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a 'Cool Dude'!! Card is fab, love the design!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card and such a smart looking boy. Love the aperture and the gears you used
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome masculine card! Super cool image and I love the dies. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice card for all the men in our lives!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Completely Handmade... {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Jennifer, love the image and fab cogs.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, Jennifer
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card Jennifer, a super image and brilliant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing male card Jennifer. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fabulous card.

    Thank you so much for joining us as Crafty Sentiments Designs and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen. DT.
    www.kernowdesigns.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the die cuts you added they go perfect with the cards

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, I love the image, embellishments and the way you have designed the card is stunning. It's a great man's or boy's card can you tell I like this card. Love s always Maryxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...