Followers

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Your Favourite Colour

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How is everyone doing?  Well that is another month done and dusted 
as they say. I cannot believe how close we are getting to Christmas.

Anyway enough  about the C word for now, its time once
again for a New Challenge to begin over at


Our theme for this challenge is

FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO


Our lovely sponsor is


The prize for the lucky winner of this challenge
is 3 Digi Images of your choice .

If you need a little inspiration, then please, take a
look at the fabulous creations that my team buddies
have made. They are such a talented group.

The image I have chosen for this challenge is
entitled Angel Of Music  from the Angel Kisses Collection 
and you can purchase
her HERE.

DETAILS

1.  I took an 8 x 8 white card and attached a mint
coloured pearlescent card that has been embossed to
the front.  Before adhering to the card I added a
piece of lace across the bottom to create the border.

2. The image was printed onto super smooth and using
one of my favourite colours ( Parisian Blue ) it's a
sort  of blue and purple mix, I coloured her with
my Copic markers.  I must admit I think I have
fallen for this sweet image she is adorable.

3. Using a circle die I cut the larger frame from black
card and then with next size down circle die I cut
out the image and adhered them together.

4. Taking a paper doily I attached this to the card,
   then with foam tape I adhered the circles on the
 card.

5. Still using black card I die cut the music score, using 
the Tattered Lace Die and then attached this to the
frame.

To complete I arranged the flowers ( again with the colour
of my choice)  adding two leaves down one side of the frame.

Well that's me done for today, now it's over to you
cannot wait to see what you create using your
favourite colour combo.

Until Next Time

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Artistic Inspirations  # 141 Anything Goes - Twist of Black
Crafting from the Heart Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards # 25 Always Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge # 114 Fairies & Angels
Love to Scrap # 63 Ribbon or Lace
Retarte # 62 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs Anything goes

12 comments:

  1. So very sweet, I love her hair color, it goes so perfect with that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jennifer, love the image and her hair is fab, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the image and the colours are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie Jennifer. Fabulous detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a doll Jennifer love her and my fave colour purple too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Jennifer, love the image and that mint pearlescent card sets it off beautifully. Thank you for joining is at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jennifer, A beautiful card and image. Her hair is amazing and beautifully coloured.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card!! thanks for joining us at Retarte62 in Stampartpapel.
    Maria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You accidently linked your card to Deep Ocean instead of your blog, but I found it lol! It is a lovely card. I love the musical die and shimmer paper. Thanks for joining us at Live to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card!
    Love your colour painting :)
    Thanks for join us at Stampartpapel!
    Kissies,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your image choice, this is such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...