Followers

Wednesday 13 May 2015

What's On My Line

Good afternoon

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I trust everyone is OK and enjoying your crafting?

Would you believe it's Wednesday and time for another new challenge
over at Penny's Paper Crafty and our theme this week is :-

MORE THAN 1 FOLD

We have had a great response to our last challenge and its great to see
that so many of you continue to support us.

Our sponsors for this challenge are :-


Prize 3 Digi Image of Winner Choice

Prize 3 Digi Images of Winners Choice


I have made my DT make using the image Audrey Fishing from
The Stamping Boutique and you can purchase her by clicking on this

I am sure that a visit to either of our sponsors will not disappoint as they
have so many fabulous digi images, you will surly be stuck as to which
ones to purchase.

DETAILS

1. Using a piece of black A4 card stock I creased it to create the 
tri-fold card. Once done I embossed a A4 blue pearlescent card
and then cut out the panels to fit my card.

2. The image as I have said is from The Stamping Boutique and
      was printed out onto super smooth card stock.  I have coloured
it using my Copic's. Once coloured I  cut it out using one 
of the new Tonic dies -Art Nouveau Layering Die Set.
Another layer was cut out of black card and then adhered
to the first die.

3. Again using the smaller dies in the set I cut two and
then the sentiment was stamped into the centre. 

4. The butterflies are also from Tonic and again in keeping
with the colours one was cut in black card and one in
white and then layered up.

5. The inside of the card has a white embossed panel 
attached to the centre, picture below.

So there you are, I hope you will come on and join in.
If you are stuck for inspiration, then pop over to the challenge
blog, take a look at what our fabulous ladies have done.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Loves Rubber Stamps # 151 Add a Sentiment
Party Time Tuesdays # 198 Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps #221 Things with Wings
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday Animals
Crafting from the Heart Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #106 Things with Wings
Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers # 25 Use A Die Cut

27 comments:

  1. What a great design Jennifer. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design and loving the image! Gorgeous embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a fantastic card and I love the shape. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenn glad you feel better now the greys gone ha ha managed to have a nap this afternoon in the garden it were wonderful.
    Now back to this beautiful card you have made I love the image and you have coloured him in beautifully as always. And I love your die work and your design is wonderful. xxx
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie. Love the design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little fisherman. Love your card shape. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant card Jennifer and a fabulous design. The image and butterflies are wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun image- what little guy does not love to sit and fish! Love the butterflies you added- Thank You for joining the Sweet Stamps challenge Things with Wings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, especially like the fold of this. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this week! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning and super card hun great design love the fancy fold fabulous card crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley for our Things With Wings challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cutie! I love the embossing, and the fold is great!

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shaped card and love the image and embossing-Thank you for joining us at Crafting from The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jennifer, playing a bit of catch up after my holidays!
    I love your card & ythe embossed panel looks great!
    I'm planning to join in the challenge too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, love the design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jennifer, this is gorgeous! I'm loving all the embossing :) Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful make x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet love it it would be perfect for a boys birthday card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafting Musketeers. Carrie DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely elegant design - love the fab fancy fold and cute image :-)

    Thanks for playing along with our 'animals' challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sent you a note on Google asking if you have a blog, but I found it. Thank goodness..I started having a panic attack thinking I wouldn't be able to see all your art work!! Beautiful card and I adore the fold! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely creation! Shape is wonderful!
    Thanks for playing at Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...