Followers

Friday 6 February 2015

Just a little Flourish

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors, I trust I fine you all well?.

Well Friday has arrived and the end of another week and
here comes the weekend yippee.
A warm welcome goes to Wendy my new follower, thank you so much
for you support everyone. You are all stars and I really do value you all.

Off to mums today, domestic chores calling, then home after lunch and
hopefully in my craft room, playing Whoops I mean creating .

Today's card has been make using one of the new Crafters Companion
embossing folder Yes I know I should  not have done it but
what does a girl do when your heart say Go On stop listening
to your head - Well you stop listening that's what and hey ho
the full set landed on my doorstep hey presto.

DETAILS

1. Firstly I took a piece of craft card and used Gesso all over
the front. Once dry I then inked part with Tim Holts Shabby 
Shutters before running through the embossing folder. 
To be honest I did use the stamps but because the card was
to large I had to cut it down and Yes daft me cut the
stamping off.

2. Onto an 8 x8  card I mounted Jade coloured  satin card
then onto that added my embossed card.

3. Using two of the large Tonic dies I cut the flourishes
and placed them down the side of the card,added
purple flowers from my stash.

4. Using the Tattered Lace sentiment  die ( I love this)
the sentiment was cut  out of white card and then
inked using the same colour as on the card.

In case you cannot read the sentiment it reads
(There is nothing special about this card
except the person holding it)

 Oh it that not the sweetest sentiment , makes you feel
all warm inside.

Well there you have it, hope you enjoyed your visit
and will return again very soon.
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting.
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this in the following challenge:-
Artbymirian #25 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge  No 91 Anything Goes


20 comments:

  1. Fabulous texture and design - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jennifer, I love this distressed folder too, its on my list of things to buy lol! Gorgeous background, gorgeous card.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jennifer xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very beautiful card Jennifer with gorgeous swirl leaves.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous make Jennifer love those folders and had to sit on my hands!!!! Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer,
    I love this card, it is so pretty!
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Jennifer, love the embossed background and gorgeous design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A GIRL HAS TO TREAT HER SELF EVERY NOW AN D THEN, WHAT A GORGEOUS CARD, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Jennifer. These folders are fabulous. I have a few and must use them soon.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is gorgeous and I love this sentiment to, Jen,
    I also love the folder you used.
    Love Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, love the colours and design, fab sentiment too.
    Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card the embossing folder is amazing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card - love the colours you have chosen and the flourishes and that die cut sentiment are super.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Jennifer, I love everything about it. The sentiment is especially wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the textured background, great use of dies and love the colours chosen xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jennifer.. love the background soooo much... and the finished card is gorgeous.. Thank you for playing along at Art by Mi Ran challenge #25.. Hope to see you in the next challenge.. Wish you luck at the draw.. *wink*

    hugs,
    ~RoRa (lil patch's teamie hehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and lovely gesso texture. Thank you for playing along at Art by Mi Ran challenge. Hugs Babi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...