Followers

Thursday 4 December 2014

Sail Away

Good Evening My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all this evening? I have been playing catch up with my housework
as I have not been feeling to good for the last few days.  Think I just needed to 
chill out and recharge my batteries.

I did manage to finish all my chores  by early afternoon and even went into my 
craft room and managed to produce six card, all of which will appear each
day as I am going to be busy until at least Sunday night, not only looking
after mum's household chores and shopping but also will be helping hubby
to put up the outside Christmas Decorations. 
That should be fun !!

Anyway here is the first card and I have opted to do a male card ( as with most
of you I do not like doing these but hey ho they have to be done)

Hope you like?
DETAILS

1. Card size is my favourite 8 x 8 and I have matted the front
using paper from  Tim Holt's idea-ology .

2. The ship was die cut using Joanna Sheen's Signature Dies
and then I inked the hull using Tim Holts distressed ink Walnut Stain.
I adhered it to the card using foam pads for extra depth.

3. I then die cut two anchors using Robert Adam's die and placed on
the card using foam pads.

4. The shells, chest and coins are all from my stash.  The sentiment
has been inked again using Walnut Stain Distressed ink.

5. To complete I have added gold cord .

And that as they say, is it!

Thanks for calling and leaving  comments, I love reading
them and do appreciate  each and everyone of you for
taking the time to visit my little part of blogland.

Until Next Time
As Always, Take Care and Happy Crafting.
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


12 comments:

  1. love that boot and a very beautiful card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jennifer, I love the backing papers and your layout. Brilliant embellishments too! I hope you are feeling better!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful masculine card, love that paper and the way you have framed the boat, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Jennifer. I hate male cards making them anyway lol. You've done a great job with this one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer this is a brilliant card. I need to make some male cards and the boat die looks fantastic I will have to check that one out. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design and detail Jennifer. I find male themed cards difficult to design. Hope you feel better soon.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super man's card - really clever - love the sentiment and those embellishments are great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right Jennifer it is 7.53am and I am going back to bed, cos, I am exhausted, reading your post, LOL..how do you manage to do so much in one, day? Have you got an extra couple of hours we don't know about, LOL....love this card, my friend, a perfect card for our pesky men, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the goodies on this card, perfect idea for those manly cards I need to make at times. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fantastic mans card Jen. Love it.
    Love Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fantastic mans card, Jen. Love it.
    Love Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this...fab background. Great card for the blokies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...