My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Hope you are all well today ?
As you know it's Monday and it means its time for another challenge
over at Whoopsi Daisy. The theme this week is "ADD A SENTIMENT"
I do hope you will play along and for inspiration here is my DT make
and why not pop over and take a look at the other DT members makes
as they have created some fabulous cards.
1. Started with 8 x 8 card and to this I added a piece of
roses patterned vellum.
2. Next step was creating a border by using silver card
and a Martha Stewart punch.
3. Created toppers using silver mire board and on the
bottom layer I added another patterned vellum.
The next topper was again created with silver mire
board and the image was adhered to it. Both were
the placed onto the card at angles.
4. The image was taken for the new Cd "Step into Spring
With Ruby Red " and can be purchased HERE. I used
Pro markers to colour her.
5. The flourish's were make by using Tonic die and the
flowers were from my stash.
6. The sentiment was die cut using SB Labels 10 and
then I went over the stamp using Tim Holt distressed
RULES & PRISES FOR OUR CHALLENGE
You do not have to use Whoopsi Daisy image, everyone has a chance to win
their choice of one sheet from the Whoopsi Daisy shop, but if you do use a
Whoopsi Daisy image and win, you can then have two sheets from the shop.
It would be fabulous if you would play along, so come on have a go.
There are lots of new sheets in the shop and also a brand new Cd