Followers

Sunday 26 October 2014

Dreaming of Love

Good Evening 
My crafty friends, followers and visitors

I hope you are all well and have had a good weekend?  I have had a lovely day
as today is my birthday and I  have  had some lovely presents and been out
with my hubby this morning to get some more presents.  To top the day off
I have also won prises in two challenges,  I am a very happy bunny today.

I would like to thank all my crafty friends for taking the time to wish me a
Happy Birthday I really appreciate it.

Been in my Craft  room most of the afternoon getting on with some wedding
invitations and have given myself a break and make this little card.

DETAILS

1, Card size is  5 x7 cream and I have embossed another piece of
card then gone over it using Vintage Photo by Tim Holt

2. The image is from the Victorian Romance cd by Joanna Sheen
and I have backed it onto a piece of brown patterned card

3. I have attached a lace border to the top and  dollies to the card
before adhering the image.

4. To complete I have added butterflies and roses from my stash.

Well my friends, thats all from me today
Until Next Time
As Always
Tale care and happy crafting
Jennifer xx



9 comments:

  1. Evening Jennifer, so happy to hear you have had a wonderful birthday and got treated by Nigel. Your card is gorgeous and loving the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Jennifer and what a beautiful vintage style card superb make.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a very beautiful vinateg card Jennifer

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer - I love that card! Great image & love all the embellies. Really stunning.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You my think it's small but it's beautiful and elegant Jen.
    Love Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the embellishments. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely vintage card Jennifer. The butterflies and roses are gorgeous.
    Happy Birthday and congratulations on your challenge wins x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color combo, the butterflies and lace!! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning vintage style creation Jennifer. Hope you had a fabulous birthday.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...