Followers

Friday 6 June 2014

Drive On By

Good Morning Everyone,

Well it's nearly weekend, where are the weeks going, soon be Christmas (oh No I Hear You Cry).
Quick made today as off to mum's to check on her, do her cleaning and washing, of course little Oscar will be with me (he is my little dog that's on my profile picture) just to make sure I take him
for his walk. Depending on the weather when I come back I will either be in my garden
doing some planting or in my craft room planting idea's onto cards.
Decided to make  a male card today, I do find these quite difficult to get just right, but Hey Ho
I have given it a go.

DETAILS

1. I took an A5 Aperture card and secured a piece of acetate
on the inside to create the window.

2. Then using gold card I embossed it with a brick effect 
5 x 7 Docrafts  Papermania  embossing folder.  The
Mini  Car stamp from Singles and designed by
Sam Poole was stamped onto white super  smooth card
and coloured using Pro-Markers. I then cut around the
design and mounted it onto the gold card using foam pads
and  then sealed the card.

3. At each corner I added a piece of black ribbon and
buttons from my stash.
 The sentiment was part of the stamp set and I mounted
 it onto a piece of gold card before mounting onto the card.

I do hope you have enjoyed your visit and will pop back soon
and I would like to thank you all for all your kind comments,
I really do appreciate them.  I would also like to welcome
a new follower Dawn to my blog.

As Always, Until next time 
Take Care and Happy Crafting.
Jennifer xx

I would lie to enter this card into the following challenges

C.R.A.F.T. #262 Fathers Day/Male

Crafting By Designs - F,M - anything Goes





12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the mini and the tutors.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant male card, love the background and image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jennifer I am so with you on the male cards, I actually hate doing them, LOL...and with 5 grandson's it is a must for me really, LOL..love your card, it is fabulous, have a fabby day, hun hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous male themed card.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for either a man or a mini owner! Love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun fabulous card love it love minis we ve had a few have a great day hugs Judith x Please feel free to enter my Blog candy at the top of my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jen, fab man's card.
    LOL Mary. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh by the way Christmsa start's July on creat and craft. X.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...