Not had much time to craft this weekend as its flown by and things have been a bit hectic. Firstly
going back and to to see mum, who by the way is improving and is now eating although her back
pain will not ease, hopefully she will be able to cope. Secondly my dear Hubie yesterday
decided he would vacuum out his car and whilst cutting the cable tie on his hoover, yes you have
guessed he managed to slice the top of his finger with the Stanley knife. Men being men he told
me to just plaster it up. This happened around lunch time and by 8pm I was winging him to
A & E as the bleeding would not stop and he ended up having three stitches (MEN), so by the
time we got home it was after 10pm. Hey Ho that's life, anyway I hope you like my creation.
1. 8 x8 white card blank to this I added navy card.
2. A smaller backing card in red was added on top
of the navy card.
3. I then die cut another navy card using the Spellbinder
4. Once the circle was cut I then pleated red dotted ribbon
all the way round the edge.
5. Using white card stock I die cut the Ferris Wheel the
Helter Skelter and Carousel using the Tattered Lace
dies and then backed them onto red card.
6. The sentiment was created by using the Tattered Lace
alphabet and mounted onto navy card an then
mounted using foam pads.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and I would you to leave a
Until next time, Take Care and Happy Crafting.