Followers

Monday 13 March 2017

Sweet Hummingbird

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Visitors and Follower,

Todays we start our latest challenge

 224 over at :-


The challenge theme is

Spring Is In The Air

and its been chosen by Lynn

The girls have been working hard to
create designs to inspire you, so please
take a moment to view their work and
if you can, leave them a comment.

I have chosen to use an image from the cd

Everyday Occasions

You can purchase it and others by clicking on 
the link   HERE.  There are also some great
freebies too,  so well worth checking it out.

The prize for the winner will be
2 digi downloads from the Ooh La La Creations Store


DETAILS

1. Started with an 8 x 8 scalloped edges card and matted it
with lilac card from my stash. Next layer is card from
Hunky dory

2. Using dies from my collection I first die cut two frames
from lilac card and then two from the the papers that
accompany the topper ( Hummingbird).  They were
then all mounted onto the card using foam tape at
differenct angles .

3. The image I have used is one that you decoupage up
and once done I mounted this also onto lilac card
and adhered to the card with foam tape.

4. To complete I added a lilac bow and pink gems to
the corners.

Thanks for calling.
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Come and Get It  Things with wings
Glitter n Sparkle # 230 Use  Green
The Ribbon Girls   Any Card with Ribbon
Catch The Bug Birds, Bees and Butterflies 

14 comments:

  1. this is very beautifulllllllllllllll Jennifer.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jennifer. The layers and design are fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jen another stunning card your cards are always amazing I love this image and the colours are gorgeous I'm going to have to get this cd on pay day lol

    Hugs my friend
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the purples yellows and greens and the beautiful humming bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jennifer love the humming bird, I've used this image for a card too, beautiful colours.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is stunning it is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jennifer, I love the hummingbird and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, and gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Jennifer, pretty colours and fabulous dimension.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Jennifer. Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant looking card. Love the color combo and the shapes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colour palette Jennifer. A very pretty card. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colours are lovely and I really like the hummingbird. So glad you shared your creation at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...