Followers

Wednesday 7 March 2018

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors


Welcome to today's  challenge #  105 over at 

The theme for this challenge is :-


Make It Feminine


Our sponsor for this challenge  is :-

Delicious Doodles

Prize - 4 Digi Images


Fir my card I have chosen the image ROSEBUD
and you can purchase it HERE
DETAILS

1. Card size is 8 x 8 and I have matted it with 
yellow card stock form my stash.

2. Took a piece of patterned paper and using a
Robert Adams corner die created the lattice 
corner.Again with yellow card I embossed
the butterfly pattern and adhered to the card.

3. Used a Joanna Sheen lace die and pale
green card to create the lace border and
adhered across both cards to conceal the
join.

4. The trellis frame was die cut using S/B
Curved Border One and I used brown
card from from stock .

5. The rose was coloured using Copic and
the fuzzy cut and adhered with glue to
the frame to give it some height.

6. I used the Tattered Lace Vintage Ivy die
across the top of the frame and added
butterflies from my stock.

Thanks for Calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
TBA


7 comments:

  1. beautiful and cheerful card Jennifer

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the pretty butterflies :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card it is just so pretty I love it. I am thinking of you. Hugs Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is really beautiful Jennifer. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Jennifer, that rosebud is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Jennifer.
    Hugs Veerle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...