Followers

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Sweet Ellie

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

Hope everyone is Ok.

Welcome to today's  challenge #  83  over at 


 and the theme is

Shaped Cards or More Than One Fold

Our sponsors for this challenge are :-

Digistamps4Joy


Prize $10 worth of Digis

and

Doctor Digi
Prize 2 Digi Images

For my card `I have used the image Ellie's Flowers from
Digistamps4Joy.  She is just adorable and if you would
like to purchase then please just click the link HERE.


DETAILS

1. Using an A4 white card and the Tattered Lace Oval Shutter Die
I created the card base.

2. Still using the shutter die I then cut the background papers
using papers from Craftwork Cards collection.

3. Printed the image and coloured with Copic and using the
fancy edged die still from the the Oval Shutter dies I die
cut the image and added to the card with foam tape.

3. Die cut another oval from white card and then stamped
the verse (Whenever we're Together Just You and Me
There's Nowhere On Earth I'd Rather Be). Again used
Foam Tape to adhere to card.

4. For the back panel I have used the Tattered Lace Die
 Ebb of Butterflies and have cut it using again paper
from Craftwork Cards.

Looking forward to seeing your designs over on the challenge
blog.

Thanks for Calling,
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Artistic Inspirations A.A. Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge Cute + Simply Love
Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges # 1710 A.A. Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog  # 111 A. Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity Die Cuts
The Crazy Challenge # 243 We Love Animals

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ! Love your design and the soft colors !
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and a sweet image!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen I love this card and the images are so cute and I really like the shutter card. I have the USB with all the card designs on so when I get a minute I will have to have a play xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Jennifer.
    Gr Karin


    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I do love that die set and the elephant is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Triple WOW today. Love the image, those papers and the shape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the card design and sweet cute elephant.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jennifer, such a cute image and brilliant design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous design, a really pretty card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card.
    Thank's for joining us by SFC.

    Lisa :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card!Thanks for joining us over here at Scrapbook Stamp Society.
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...