Followers

Thursday 22 May 2014

Playtime

Hi Everyone, hope you are all well?. 

 The weather here is not very nice today as it's raining but
 I will be able to play in my craft room without looking out and thinking I need to be in the
sun.  Once again its Thursday (my how the weeks are flying by) and Mary my cousin will
be coming over, not sure how much crafting we will do as we have to go out first.  Anyway
my friends whatever you are are up to hope you have a good day. Today.s card is again a
stamped one - Hope you like?


DETAILS

Card is made from white card stock and measures 20cm, I scored at 10cm
to create the panel.  Next I embossed the front panel with a Sheena
Douglass  Taste of India embossing folder.  The inside panel has been
covered with a backing paper from the Tattered Lace magazine ( think it
was issue 1).  I then die cut the tree using the Spellbinder Flutterby Tree
and cut extra butterflies for the front panel. The image I coloured using
Pro-Markers then mounted onto a piece of Hessian before attaching to
the card. For the  finishing details I added buttons and a bow from my
stash and placed the extra butterflies around the image. The sentiment
was stamped onto white card and die cut using  part of a Die'sire 
Magic Mirror die.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge

I love Pro-markers  #220 Anything Goes

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and that you will come back soon.

As Always Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful image and loving the card design!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jennifer, enjoy your cousin's visit, hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous little card, love the papers and butterfly tree x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card ,love the image and colour choice
    Enjoy your visit
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...