Followers

Thursday 8 May 2014

Say it with Flowers

Good Morning followers,friends and visitors,

 I hope you are all well, cannot say anything about the weather as looking out the window
cannot tell if we are going to have rain or sunshine but hey ho that's not going to deter us from doing our crafting.

 I was very excited yesterday to hear I had won the MAKE OF THE WEEK in the
Lelli-Bot group and I will be issued with a badge to add to my blog YIPPPPPPP !!!!!
 I felt quite humble that out of all the beautiful cards that the Lelli-Bot ladies make I had been chosen.
The card that won was Golden Girls and is on my blog if you would like to see.

Quit a busy day today as as I have to take Oscar out for his walk and my cousin Mary will be here later this morning for lunch and then we will be crafting. Today I thought I would offer you three cards using flowers from Hunkydory - hope you like?

DETAILS

8 x 8 white card blank
                   Rest of the card made using backing paper, Topper,
      paper ribbon and tag from the  Hunkydory
Pretty Posies Deluxe Card Collection.
The pearl and fairy are from my stash.



DETAILS

5 1/2 x 3 1/2 approx shaped card blank
         Backing paper,Topper and Sentiment from the
      Hunkydory Pretty Posies Deluxe Collection
    I then added a Ribbon bow from my stash.


DETAILS

8 1/2 x 6 shaped card blank
                     I then die cut a striped backing paper using a
    Spellbinder Grand Labels Four Die.
         To this I added again a Topper from the
                Hunkydory Pretty Posies Deluxe Collection
         The flower I made using the Spellbinder
                         Grand Peony Creations Die out of Lilac patterned 
         card. and used a frosted Lilac Dazzler by
   Creative Expressions in the  centre.
               Before I added the tag I threaded Lilac ribbon 
              and curled. To complete I put Ice Blue gems
around the edges and one on the tag.

                          Well my friends that's all for today, unless I have time to
 create something later - you never know.

                  I do hope you have enjoyed your visit, if so leave me
           a comment, I do love to read them.

As always until next time - Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jennifer, your cards are gorgeous, so very well deserved, I do love these ones also, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jennifer well deserved! I am loving your cards today. Have fun with Mary and try not get too wet when you take Oscar for his walk.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your kind comments. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three very pretty cards, especially like the first one

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...