I hope you are all well and hopefully enjoying the bank holiday. Up to now it looks like we
might have a nice day. Todays card is mostly Tattered Lance, I hope you like?
1. I used an 8 x 8 White card bank to this I cut two corners into
the card using a Tonic Corner Die. I then embossed the card
front using a Sheena Douglass embossing folder from her
Taste of India Collection, then I covered it using Lilac ink.
2. I then added lemon pearl card to the inside, so that it would
show through the corners.
3. Next I took lemon pearl card and die cut the frame using the
Tattered Lace Ornamental Diamond Rectangle and added it to
4. The centre flower and the butterfly were both cut using again
Tattered Lace dies.
5. The other corner pieces were made up by using the waste
from the Ornamental Diamond Rectangle. Pearls were
added to the frame and butterfly. The tag for the
sentiment is the inner part of the Diamond Rectangle and
to this I added the words made up from the Tattered Lace
6. The whole card was finished off by adding a lemon bow.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and as always
Until Next Time
Take Care and Happy Crafting.