Followers

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Spots and Stripes

Good Afternoon

My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

Half way through the week already and we all know that means
Another challenge starts today over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

Our theme this week is Spots and Stripes and our lovely sponsors

are :-
Paper Creators Images- Prize is £10 Credit
and
Inky Impressions - Prize $10 Gift Certificate

Complete details can be found at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog
and I do hope you can pop over and take a look at our Design Teams
wonderful creations and leave them some love.  More importantly 
we want YOU to  join in the fun, so come on get yourself creating
and enter, we are waiting!!.

DETAILS

1. Card is 8 x 8 and I have matted it with an gold mirri board
that I first embossed using a dotty embossing folder. Before
I adhered it to my card I wrapped pink spotted ribbon
around the top and down the side.

2. The image is a pre-coloured one from Paper Creators Images
and she is called April's Umbrella and can be found HERE.
I took the image into MCS and created the frame, backing papers
flowers and bow. I then printed it out and cut around the backing
papers to give the impression of three separate papers.

3. I then added glitter to the flowers, bow and the water on the
image just to enhance it.

4. To complete I added a paper butterfly that has also been glittered
 a  green pearl gem and green corners designed in both spots
and stripes. The sentiment birthday wishes from my stash.

Cannot wait to see what you come up with as the field is wide
open for you to create some stunners using Spots and Stripes

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Party Time Tuesdays #195 Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes with Patterned paper
Digi Galore   Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion  # 249 Always Anything Goes

22 comments:

  1. Wow, so pretty .Thank you for playing along with us at Craft your passion challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the papers and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer, your card is so pretty, lovely papers and image and I love those flowers too. Thanks so much for playing along at Party Time Tuesdays with us. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Hugs Andree (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jennifer, A gorgeous card and image, love the mirri board and the colours. Love the little flowers to.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet image! Love the sparkle too. Nice job Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo wow awesome card hun really delicious and that mirri is ammmazing love it hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Jennifer, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet image Jen. Love the colour palette on this one.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sweet image - the colours are super - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The embossed background has a beautiful shine to it. It's a sweet girly design...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the image. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Evening Jennifer what a beautiful card and the papers and design are wonderful. xx

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Jennifer! I love that image & all your spots & stripes!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW What a stand out card. The image is wonderfully coloued and really stands out. Love the layering with he different patters and the shiny spotty card. Totally different and totally great.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Jennifer. The image is lovely and the embossed background and papers are wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH WOW, Jennifer, what a fantastic card, loving all the detail, the images is so cute and beautifully coloured, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous papers and background and love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card ,love the image and colours I absolutely love
    the mirror card and ribbon. Love Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. I love the yellow color in the background. Thanks for joining us last week at Through the Craft Room Door. I hope you will join us for the new challenge that starts today.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a sweet card Jennifer. I love the image and the fun embossed mirror card! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...