Followers

Saturday 28 February 2015

Rose Tattoo

Good Morning
My Crafty Friends. Followers and Visitors

I trust you are all well?. Well February has been and gone and
that means March see's a New Challenge starts today over at

As Always our theme is Anything Goes
Nice and Simple so we really want to see all your fabulous creations.
We have three wonderful sponsors this month and they are:-

The Stamping Boutique - Their prize will be  2 Images

Flat Friends Boutique  -  Their prize will be  5 Images

Concetta Kilmer -           Their prize will be  3 Images 

My card has been made using Concetta Kilmer image Rose Tattoo Style Art
and I hope it. 
 If you need any more inspiration then please pop over to
Lil Patch Challenge Blog where our wonderful design team ladies
have created some stunning cards and while you are there why not leave
them some love.

DETAILS

1. Base card is 8 x 8 and I have matted it with cream card that
has been embossed with at Tonic embossing folder.

2. The base dies have been cut using the Tonic Verso
Deco Oval Trellis die and I have cut two  using
silver rose patterned  card from my stash and placed
together to form a large frame.

3. The image as I said is from Concetta Kilmer and is titled
Rose Tattoo Style Art and I have coloured her using 
Pro Markers. I distressed the edges using Tim Holts 
Scattered Straw ink.

4. Using SB corner die and silver card I cut the four corner.
Tonic Flourish for the green flourishes and SB die Spiral
Blossom Four to create the flowers.

Well that's it from me today, I do hope you will join in our challenge

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday #362 Fancy Corners
Southern Girls #105 Get Your Girly On
Crafting for all Seasons #96 Die and/or Punches
Scrappers' Delights #41 Anything Goes
Digi Galore    Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I like the image the swirls and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jennifer, loving the dies you have used and gorgeous image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous dies and image. Love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card and gorgeous roses you have made Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! Love that die.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, the embossing & dies are beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design Jennifer, the flowers are gorgeous!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card , love the image, dies, and colours
    Love Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the cream & silver together, your image is coloured beautifully, well done.
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just Stunning!! Wow, be sure and go over to the Sweet Pea Stamps Friends and Fans page to share this card with everyone! Sweet Pea sells this image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...