Followers

Thursday 22 January 2015

Merry Go Round

Good Morning
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?  Firstly I want to extend a warm welcome  to my new
followers, only  5 more to go to reach 60 how exciting. 

Well my friends quick post today as hopefully cousin Mary will be coming
over for our craft day, its been quite a while since she has been due to her
being ill- but fingers crossed she will make it today.

DETAILS

1. 8 x8  card matted with purple  and blue card.

               2. The image and backing paper are from the Tatty Twinkle
              cd and has been created in MCS.  Once printed I cut to
         fit and added the Happy Birthday  Tag from my stash.

Told you it was a quick post!

Anyway my friends that's all from me today but in the famous
words of Arnie " I'll Be Back" tomorrow with another 
card to share.

Until Next Time

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Jennifer, gorgeous image too. Love the laced effect at the bottom. Enjoy your craft day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the image and the layout. I have so many ideas in my head for new cards but do not have the time to put them in practice as yet lol!
    Have a nice day.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, hope you have a great day with your cousin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous, she is so cute. Have a fab day, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Jennifer, love this image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...