Followers

Monday 12 January 2015

Dragonfly

Good Morning My crafty friends, followers and visitors

Yes it's me again two days in a row WOW must be getting my head round things
at last.  I do aim to blog everyday but one reason or another it never seems to
happen but I think I have enough makes to blog each day this week.

Well I hope you are all well and having a good day so far.

Off to mums today then doctors this afternoon, Hopefully be able to do a little
more crafting later (fingers crossed)

DETAILS

1.  Card base is 5 x7 fancy edged cream card.
To this I have added a piece of lilac ( I know it looks blue)
patterned paper.

           2. The image is from the Norma J Burnells collection and is
      called Mid Summer Dragonfly and I have coloured her 
  using my pro markers, then added glossy accent to 
the flowers, her eyes and the dragonflies wings
 I have then die cut her using SB die Labels Twenty
   Isn't she just adorable?

3. Using lilac satin card I cut another die using the 
same SB die, cut in in half and placed each
piece at either end of the image.

4. I then took more of the lilac  card stock and cut a
border using the Tattered Lace die Trellis Border.

5. With silver  ribbon I threaded it along the border
die before adhering to the card.

To finish off I took some dragonflies that I had in my
stash and used clear gems to enhance them. I added
a bow with a silver  and gem centrepiece.

Thanks for visiting and hope you will call again very soon
Until then
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Fairytale Stampers # 50 Flowers/Flower
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia # 109 - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - January - Dies and Punches
A Gem of a Challenge #135 - Something New
Crafty Calendar - Whats New
Paper Creators Crafts #35 - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap # 35 - Always Anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. This looks stunning Jennifer, do love the bow and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Jennifer great colours you have used
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jen.
    Love Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator Challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love all the glitz. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love that image. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...