Followers

Wednesday 12 November 2014

HO! HO! HO!

Good Morning
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

I hope you are all well and having a good week so far?

How are you all doing with your Christmas cards and shopping?, I have very
nearly finished my cards  and am on the way with the shopping but still
a lot to do. Oh well never mind we all seem to get there in the end.

I would like to say a big hello to my latest follower Lesia Cook and thank you for
making my followers up  to  50, I hope you will all continue to support me as
I would love to make 100 ( I know a long way to go but hopefully it will happen).

Anyway my friends because it's Wednesday it is time again for another challenge
over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog, so please why not pop over and
join in the fun.  Our fabulous design team have made some wonderful
cards to inspire you.   The theme this week is :-

Use Black Card stock Somewhere On Page

Our sponsors this week are Diane's Daydream Designs who prize is
$10 Gift code to the store



Our other sponsor is Deedee's Digis and their prize is also a
$10 Gift code to the store.




DETAILS

The image I have used is from Diane's Daydream Designs

1. Card blank is white 8 x 8 and to this I have added a piece of
        red mirri card ,then  I  matted and layered black card  and another 
piece of red mirri  card.

2. The image (from Diane's Daydream Designs)  has been coloured
using pro markers and I have enhanced it using glitter.  The image
was then mounted onto yet another piece of black card before
being adhered to the card.

3. The sentiment is another digi from Diane's Daydream Designs and
I have just laid it flat at the bottom of the image.

4. To complete I have added snowflake ribbon to the top and bottom
of the card.

Well that's it, I do hope you will join in the challenge.

As Always

Until Next Time

Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting when we can # 82 Use your Markers
Jellypark Friends Challenge M - Festive
KennyK's Krafty Krew #183 Snow
Stamping Sensations - November - Simply Christmas
That Craft Place - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. That is a lovely image, so cute. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute and very beautiful card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, lovely design and that image is just great - love those cute reindeers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jennifer, this is a gorgeous card and loving the snowflakes. Fabulous image too.
    See you tomorrow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute creation Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is a brilliant card I love the image and the snowflakes. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous Christmas card Jennifer. The cute image and snowflake ribbon are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my friend, loving this card, great image and super detail, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jennifer, super image and love the snowflakes
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so pretty Jennifer and just perfect for our Christmas theme.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! Like the snowflake trims.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Kenny K. Hope to see you back soon! Don´t forget to use a Kenny K image if you want to win a prize.
    Nick
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card. Love the image you've used. Awesome.

    Thanx for playing along at CWWC this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totes adorable! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...