Followers

Saturday 29 November 2014

Bird Song

Good Evening my crafty friends, followers and visitors

I hope you are all well  and enjoying the weekend.

Quick post tonight as thing's to sort out and need to settle down for the evening.


DETAILS

1. Card is 8 x8 size and I have matted it with a piece of pale blue
pearlescent card and created inverted corners before adhering
to my card.

2. The backing paper and the topper are both from the Jem's Design
cd entitled Dawn Chorus.  The backing paper has also had each
corner inverted and I have placed cram ribbon across the middle
and down the left hand side.

3. The topper has been die cut using SB die Labels Eight and I have
also cut another one using the same pale blue  pearlescent card
to mount the topper on.

I have added the sentiment Best wishes from my stash and there
you have it !!

Well that's all for today my friends
As Always,
 Until Next Time
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
A Vintage Journey- Birds of a feather





12 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Gorgeous image and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely bright colors on your blooms and bird panels Jennifer! love the sparkle - thank you for joining us in the AVJ Birds of a Feather challenge with this beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the image and papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a colourful and beautiful card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jennifer another gorgeous card, love the colour scheme and that bird is gorgeous.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous rich colour on this one Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That background is amazing and I love that image - great colours, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card the colours are so vibrant the bird is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet project, the image is just wonderful and stands out great with this background. Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Jennifer, love the bird image and all the fabulous colours, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jen, love the bird and colours.
    Love Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...