Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Days Gone By

Good afternoon

My Crafty Friends,Followers and Visitors

Well another nice day we are doing very well with the weather for this time of year
long may it continue, as I hate the cold weather.  For me  it's wall to wall sunshine.

I would like to extend a very warm welcome to my new followers and hope
I will keep you entertained and maybe inspire you in some small way with
my little creations.

Today my little card has been made using a new cd that I purchased
the other week when I went to  the Papercraft  show at Leigh, hope you like.

 DETAILS

1. Card base is an A4 white card folded in half and then the top
section folded again to create an easel card.

2. The image and backing paper are from the Cd Regency
Elegance by The Clip Art Fairy . Once I printed the
image I mounted it onto white card and cut round the image
so that it would retain  its shape.

3. I highlighted the edge and across the front  Using a peel
off border in  gold. Using flowers from my stash I used
them to enhance the image.  To complete I added an
organza ribbon tied into a bow. (although the ribbon
looks brown on the photo, it is in fact a pale green) and
the sentiment With Love.

Well my friends, thats all for today, I am off to have a culpa in the garden.

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx
I would like tho enter this into the following  challenges
 Cute Ink Challenge - 2W,S10,E2, C10 - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - M,E3, CDB17 - Anything Goes with a handmade bow
Crafty Bloggers Network M, S10, (Sept) - Anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges 2W, 3 - No Stamps









16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer and she is a lovely image. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jennifer. The soft colors are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "anything goes" challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a beautiful vintage card Jennifer.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and elegant card, Jennifer. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and lovely designed card - love the muted colours - love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Jennifer. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant and Victorian card.Jen
    I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Jennifer. The papers and image are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very elegant card. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September challenge with this lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Jennifer, I love the shape of the card and stunning, image, superb detail added her also, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Jennifer, I love the image and the soft gentle colours.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the easel card design. What a sweet card, very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love vintage and this is such an elegant vint card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous vintage easel card!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...