Followers

Sunday 28 September 2014

Cosy Together



Good afternoon, my crafty friends, followers and visitors


Well its nearly the end of September and the weather here today is lovely.  We have
blue sky's sunshine and no breeze, in fact you could be forgiven in thinking we were
still in summer.

Today's make is another Christmas card, just to remind ourselves that the HO! HO!
Season is on its way.



DETAILS

1. Card is 6 x8 scalloped edge cream coloured, the front of the
card has been embossed.

2. Using a piece  of bark brown shiny card I embossed it with
a snowflake design before cutting it to create a band across
the card.  Before adhering to the card I covered the edges
with tartan ribbon.

3. The images are from the Pollyanna Pickering Collection
and I used the same image in different heights.

4. To complete I added a sentiment and made a bow using the
same tartan ribbon.

That's it my friends, hope you have enjoyed your visit
and will pop back over tomorrow.

Until Next Time

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting.

Jennifer xx
I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Suzy Bees Bloomin Challenge W C10 - Anything Goes with a twist of Red
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards No 74 - (W2 of 2) Dogs & Cats
Completely Christmas No 31 Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jennifer, love the background paper and gorgeous toppers
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer I love your Christmas card. Yes it isn't far away now. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww lovely card so cute hugs kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jen, I love the toppers and gorgeous tartan background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jennifer this is right up my street, especially with the Tartan...great card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love the tartan detail x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jennifer the images of the dogs is fantastic and I adore the touch of tartan.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely Christmas card Jennifer. The tartan ribbon is gorgeous as are the toppers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a lovely warm , cosy christmas card,with the
    tartan and toppers. Great card Jen xxx

    the tartan and toppers

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer super Christmas card hun loving the tartan and the doogie pics really lovely hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah bless really lovely Christmas card Jennifer love it and thanks for sharing at Completely Christmas hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super Christmas card, I know so many people who love doggies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...