Followers

Thursday 3 July 2014

Watch the Birdie

Good Morning crafty friends, followers and visitors,

Welcome to my  new followers and thank you for following me.

Don't panic folks I know you never see a post this early from me but I
thought for once I would post early as I made this card the other day
just been waiting to finish it off.   Bit of a dull day today and was
trying to rain when Oscar and I went out for our morning walk but
I suppose  it bound to come sometime as long as it remembers to
go away again.  Well it's Thursday and Mary will be round soon
for our crafting day so better get on. 


DETAILS

1. Started with an 8 x8 card and covered it with a backing  paper
from Trimcraft next I took a Satin Card from Imagination Crafts
and using the Viva Universal Mask (Bird on a Twig) I stencilled
using Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle Texture Pastes( Silver Moon and
Pink Blush).
2. Once dry I then mounted onto the card and using a Tonic 
Flourish die I cut five flourishes from silver mirri board and pieced
 them together to make the frame.make the frame. 
3. Using a Robert Adams die I cut the sentiment (FOR YOU)
out of silver mirri .

I do hope you have enjoyed your visit.
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting.
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Country View Crafts Challenge M,P1 Stencil It.
Crafts and me challenge inspiration blog #149 add Wings
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - M,P1 - Anything goes with Patterned Paper
Imagination Craft Challenge - P1 3E C7 SIR SIO - Anything Goes

16 comments:

  1. Hey Jennifer, this is really lovely, i love all the flourishes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely fabulous creation, love the image which is nicely framed with the swirls - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love the frame and the beautiful stencil.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely sparkle and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer this is really beautiful loving all the sparkle hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks gorgeous Jennifer, great design.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty Jennifer, love framed images.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's lovely Jennifer, so pretty. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation- love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer, a beautiful card, love the colours and the lovely design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I love all the shine & glitter & the flourished are fab!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Jen, I love it all.
    Love Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project. Thanks for joining the Imagination Crafts Challenge. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the glitter and shine. I've never used a sparkly texture paste - and now I want to look out for one :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this thanks for joining us at IC xx Jan dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...