Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Festive Fun

Hello Everyone,

OK own up Who has taken the sun today?? its been cloudy all day and the
temperature  sure has dropped a few degrees.  Hope you have all been busy
doing your own thing, me I have been doing housework, boring I know
but you have to do it.  Managed to catch Christina on C&C at noon, it
was her first time and I must say she handled it great.  She was demonstrating
Spellbinder and yes I did end up purchasing a couple of items - well you
just have to don't you!!.

Today I thought I would enter into the spirit of YES Christmas, hope
you like.
DETAILS

1. Started out with an 5 x7 card base to this I added a piece of
red mirri board.
2. Taking a piece of white card I embossed it with a snowflake
      design, I then added definition by using Metallic Gilding Wax
Ultramarine by Creative Expressions to the snowflakes.

3.  The image is by Amy Design and its called Christmas Couple.
       This I stamped onto a circle die cut frame from Spellbinder and
               coloured using pro-markers. I then added an overlay of snow acetate
and using foam pads I adhered it to the card.

    4. Taking a piece of polka dot ribbon I threaded it around the frame    
 and  added pieces of holly to give it a wreath effect.

5. The sentiment was die cut out of red mirri board using the
Robert Adams sentiment dies.

                    And there you have it, I would like to thank you all for taking the
               time to follow me and to welcome my new followers and to
                  thank  you  all for the comments on my work, I really do love 
reading them  and appreciate them.

So Folks that's it for today, hope you will come back for
another visit.

 As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting from the Heart WS, E3 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Bloggers Network - M,S10 (July) Red, White and Blue
Lexis Creations 2W, (week 2) Christmas in July
Christmas Card Challenge #35 Anything Goes
My Perfect Life #29 Festive 48 Any Christmas Card





10 comments:

  1. I love this! So festive and winter warming! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely make, haven't even made one Christmas card yet, just can't face it in this warm weather. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer this is sweet and gorgeopus card .
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Jen.
    Love Mary. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas cards. I love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great effect you have achieved with the snowfall acetate - I have used this, but never like that. Also the polka dot ribbon goes perfectly with it. Great card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer this is gorgeous hun, so cute, love the image and your colouring, a super Festive Scene, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! thank you for stopping by Rena-Roo's and showing the comment love. new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...