Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

Friends

Good Morning
My Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

Today we see the start of a new challenge over at

 A Bit More Time To Craft ,

our challenge's are always

 Anything Goes 

 so really easy and so much fun as the choice is yours.

The prizes for three randomly picked winners will be digi papers
from Lozzy. ( If you look on the challenge blog under paper pick tab, you
will see all the fabulous paper that Lozzy has designed and believe me
there are some fabulous ones). Also there is a Freebie Friday, where
you can get some free papers.

The papers can be purchased by clicking on the link below

Paper Pick Tab

We would also  love you  to join our Facebook group


Challenge Blog http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Here is my card, using Paper from the  Fun Digi Papers

DETAILS

1. Using a 7 x 7 white card I have matted it with blush card
from my stash and then one of the fun digi papers.

2. Still with the fun digi pack I chose two more papers
and also matted these onto blush card. Using distress
ink picked strawberry I inked around all the papers
and the image before adhering them at angles onto
my card.

3. The topper was printed out from the House Mouse
triple cd and again this was mounted onto blush
card and distressed, then added to my card using
foam tape.

To complete I cut out the sentiment and the two image
circles and still with foam tape added them to the card.

Lozzy is always adding new paper packs, so its worth
bobbing over and taking a look and I am sure there
will be something that will take your fancy.

Thanks for calling and all your lovely comment's

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx
Digi Choosday Challenge # 37 A/Goes
Show us Your Pussies-Cat Only Challenge Sept. Furrything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door A/A/Goes

12 comments:

  1. Such a fun and happy card Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very beautiful card Jennifer
    why don't you put it not in the house mouse challenge that is always anything goes.,...hope to see you there.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I do love that image the mice are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful - a super cool card design and I adore your house mouse images on there. This card so made me smile :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Jennifer, such a fun image and lovely papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card jennier, I like the totally sweet image and the extra little mice
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Jennifer. A super cute image and fabulous papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Jennifer. I love the papers and imagery.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jennifer, gorgeous card and loving the image with the cute mice. Love the papers too. Thanks for visiting my blog whilst I was away. Will come back and check out what you have been up too tomorrow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thos gorgeous papers make a lovely backdrop to those sweet little mice...they do make me giggle with their antics!
    A fab, fun card and a brilliant design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bright an cheerfull card. Love it.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...