Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Duck the Halls

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all doing. well I hope ?!!

This is the first of two post from me today.


Welcome to challenge # 12 over at 
The theme for this months challenge is

ANIMAL KINGDOM (Must have an Animal)


You have until  the 31st August  to enter so lets see your
take on this theme.

If you would like to be a Guest Designer, then just enter
GD after your name when you link up.

DETAILS
1. Using a 7 x7 scalloped edged card I mounted it with
blue pearlescent card and backing paper that I printed
 printed off the cd Yuletide Wishes from Ooh La La.
The two corners on the right were rounded off.

2. Next I made a panel and embossed it with a Tattered
Lace Christmas embossing folder and adhered it
flat to the card.

3. The striped paper was part of an insert that again
matches the topper. I adhered this to the card
at an angle and the topper was then adhered to
that.  For that little extra I have added glitter
(sorry not showing up very well) to the
wreath around the ducks neck and also his
hat.  Touches of glitter also around the frame.
The larger duck has also been glittered up
the same as the topper.

To Complete I added the Happy Christmas sentiment.

So there you go, not only have I done my challenge
theme but its also my fist Christmas card.  Well
you have to start sometime LOL.

Thanks for calling and your comments.
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Artistic Inspirations  # 162 July A/Goes
Craft Your Passion  # 323 A.A./Goes
Get Creative Challenges # 44 Lots of Blue
Love to Scrap Two of Something (Ducks)

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jennifer this is a gorgeous card, love the image and colour combo.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning Christmas card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jennifer, love the image and beautiful embossed background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Duck the Halls sentiment! Such a fun card with the ducks all decked out for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Jen what a gorgeous card I love the background paper and your design is wonderful.
    I hope that you are well today it as been a really dull day here.

    Hugs My friend
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty Christmas card Jennifer, a fabulous image and lovely pastel blues.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful Christmas card Jennifer. The image is fabulous and the papers are lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute Card. Love the two ducks! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your first Christmas card!! This is super - love the sentiment and that cute image!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the layers and the blue great card ..Lis

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the combination of layered papers...and that duck is very cute. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that goose Jennifer, fun card.
    hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fab design...great paper layers to complement the image, and that duck is rather cute!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Jennifer, love the duck image and the sentiment is brilliant
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion Challenges.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this! Such an awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Take Two!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
    Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    Creatalicious Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a wonderful christmas card!
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crft Your Passion Challenges! Hugs, Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...