Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Alley & Beeble

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Visitors and Follower,

Are you all OK? and I hope you are enjoying this weather
as I know I am.  Only trouble is I don't want to go inside
and I know I have quite a bit of crafting work  to get done.
Hey Ho seeing as we don't get must sunshine here in the
UK we have to make the most of it, don't we??? LOL .

Today is my first post as a DT Member for the fabulous

Emerald Faeries

I would like to thank Tracey and Denise for the opportunity
to be a member of the team.


 Challenge # 75 and the  theme is

Anything Goes

Our sponsors for this challenge are

Michelle R Designs
Prize €10 Gift Certificate


Emerald Faeries
Prize $ 5 Gift Certificate

My design has used the image Alley & Beeble and if
you would like to purchase, just click on the link HERE
Don't you think she is just divine?

DETAILS
1. I took two 8 x8 white card blanks and joined together to
create the card.

2. Using the papers from Michelle R Designs Shabby Pink
Charms Collection I decieded that I would try to use most
of the 8 papers in the pack, so on the front panels I have
cut half panels from each sheet.  The join has been covered
by the added a lace strip and on the other side by the image.

3.  Using another sheet of the paper I cut four corners ( sorry
not showing up but they are there).  Another piece of the
paper has been used on the inside of the card (photo below). 



4. The image was printed onto super smooth and coloured with
Copic's.  I then die cut it out and added pink ink around the 
edges and little pink gems around the top of the image.
Using foam tape I then mounted onto the card.

5.The sentiment is also from Emerald Faeries and I
have backed it onto a Tattered  Lace die then again
using the same pink ink, inked around the edges. Foam
pads were then used to attached.

To complete I have added flowers from my stash.

I do hope you will join us, looking forward to seeing
all you creations.

Thanks for visiting and for the comments you leave,
I really appreciate them.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenge
Artistic Inspirations AnythingGoes/Flowers
Crafting from the Heart Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner Always Anything Goes










14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the colourful fairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Jennifer, love the style and thanks so much for the kind words, it's our pleasure to have youj on the Team.
    Denise {DT & Co-ordinator for Emerald Faeries}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful card Jennifer. The design is fabulous and the image and papers are gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the card design and cute fairy! See you in 2 weeks :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen, love image and colouring,design embellishments are gorgeous. Love always Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Jennifer. Love your coloring.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Jennifer, such a sweet image and pretty design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image Jennifer. Love this Michele R paper!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is lovely. I love the folding. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card. Great colouring and the papers are great too.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...