Followers

Monday 9 November 2015

Posting Love

Good Afternoon

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors.

Hope everything is going well for you all?
Can you belive  its the 9th of November already, I am sure someone
is stealing the days whist I am asleep, cannot understand why
these days are flying by.

I would like to welcome my latest follower Studio Mishmash,
Please mail with your blog details so that I can come on over
and follow you.

On my blog on Saturday I told you I was off to the NEC, well
had a great day and bought quite a lot of goodies and Yes I
still came home is money in my purse.

Welcome back for another challenge over at
 Dream Valley 

The challenge runs every fortnight , posted every other Monday.

The theme for this fortnight's challenge is 

      SHAPED CARDS
                                             (No squares or rectangles)                                          
                                     and we are sponsored this fortnight by
We would love you to come and join in 


Please Remember - Only 10 Challenges including Dream Valley
can be entered and you must link back to our blog.

The lovely ladies  over at Dream Valley have created some
fabulous creations for your inspiration, so why not pop on
over to the  DREAM VALLEY blog,  we are waiting
to see you all.

My card has been made using the Digi  First Class Post and you can
purchase it HERE 


DETAILS

1. Using a pre shaped card I matted it with two backing papers
from my stash.

2. The image has been coloured with Copic and the fuzzy cut
and adhered flat to my card base.

3. The butterflies and sentiment are Tattered Lace and have been
cut from Silver card. Not sure if you can make this out but I
have added tiny pearls to each butterfly to represent butterfly
trails.
4. Added a lace border down one side and a paper bow at the
        top, also blue glitter domes added for that little bit of sparkle.

Looking forward to seeing all your fabulous shaped cards.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Catch The Bug Anything Goes
Scrappers Delights Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends Always Anything Goes
Creative Fingers # 98 Always anything Goes
Left of Center Creative Challenges # 103 Things with Wings
Wags 'n Whiskers # 165 Not A Square

20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and loving the beautiful image. Glad you had a good time on Saturday.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I like the sweet image and the shape
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jennifer and a gorgeously cute image. Love the lace at the side.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie Jennifer. So glad you had a good time.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Jennifer! I love it! In answer to your question, while I'm not planning on a teacup and saucer, yet, I do have some other exciting projects lined up.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jennifer she's fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evening Jen this is one beautiful card and I love your design.
    and the colours are gorgeous.

    Debs xxxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jennifer, such a pretty image and beautifully coloured.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the shape and the image is so cute. It sounds like you had a brilliant time at the NEC. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Jennifer xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card Jennifer, the image is cute too. I have re joined your blog since I had to start another new one as well....I have some candy if you want to join up and join in.xx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Jennifer and an adorable image. Glad you had a lovely time at the NEC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeeek, I've been AWOL again and missed lots of lovely cards on your blog... you have been busy! I'm especially loving the sparkly Christmas designs...I really enjoy making Christmas cards :-)

    This shaped design is wonderful; it's a lovely unusual shape and the lace detail long one edge looks gorgeous :-)

    I'm glad you had a fab time at the NEC and hope you have fun playing with your new stash...I know I am!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Jennifer, love, love the shape of this gorgeous card, superb image and colouring hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really adorable. LOVE the shape of this. I don't make shaped cards near enough lately. I agree that the days just seem to be getting stolen from us as fast as they are disappearing this year. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute precious card and image. Love the shape and the colors. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah bless this is fantastic love everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...