Followers

Friday 26 June 2015

Christmas Selection Part One

Good Evening 
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing?, hope you are having better weather in your
part of the world, as for here, well its early evening and the sun has
just decided to pop out.  Before that it was raining, before that (most
of the day) dull but hey its NOT COLD so I suppose we should be
thankful Ha Ha !!

Well I see I have two more followers Erin and Jackie, thank you 
ladies.  Tonight I would  like to bring you a  card made with
the New Christmas Collection from Delightful Digi Images.

PLEASE NOTE THESE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE
UNTIL THE END OF THIS  MONTH. 

These are all hand drawn by the talented Emma Goddard and
I would urge you to pop over to Deighful Digi Images site
(just click HERE) and browse all the design, you will surly find
something to wet your appetite.

DETAILS
1. Started with an 8 x 8 white card,matted it with
red mirri card that I embossed (sorry not showing
up).

2. Next layer is paper I printed off from my Serif
collection, the greeting is also from the same.

            3. The Poinsettia image is from the Christmas collection
                from Delightful Digi Images and I printed it four times.
               I coloured each one with Copic then fuzzy cut them out.

            4.The red panel across the middle has also been embossed
        using the same Tattered Lace folder. 

        5. The poinsettia's were then arranged and using the Tonic
             dies Royal Ferns that have been cut using Centura Pearl
white card. 

Well that's all from me today, but tomorrow
I will share with you another card using the
New Christmas Collection

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Simply Papercraft # 7 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra Anything Goes as long as its Christmas
Natalie and Amy's Challenge Christmas 

22 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous Jennifer would love to see it in the facebookgroup christmas cards only.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always Jen ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Jennifer. The poinsettias are great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and loving the Christmas flowers and fabulous leaf flourishes too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer your Christmas card is gorgeous I love the design. The images are beautiful and I am looking forward to working with them. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen great Christmas card it's funny but I have made my first Christmas card this year. i'll put it on tomorrow.
    I love your poinsettia's and the design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card....can't wait to play with those poinsettias!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderfully pretty Jennifer. The poinsettias look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Jennifer, this card is beautiful I love the poinsettia and the leaves and swirls
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello Jennifer! such a gorgeous card, luv those poinsettias! I am having a giveaway on my blog, stop by and comment for your chance at winning.....
    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/06/shine-on-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant card Jennifer. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for June.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW, Jennifer this is just superb, love the embossing the white goes just perfectly with the image, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card and love those poinsettias they are beautiful.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card - great digis and die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  15. So gorgeous Jennifer, love the rich colours and the beautiful layout.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow stunning card Jennifer those flowers look amazing, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow awesome really beautiful Jen love it hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful! I love all the poinsettas with those flourish die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  19. How beautiful and very elegant. Really gorgeous flowers and swirls. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is my kind of card , it's absolutely wonderful,
    Love as always Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhh....what a rich and elegant card Jennifer. I love it.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...