Followers

Thursday 2 April 2015

Roses are Red

Good Morning, My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors.

Hope you are all well?' Nearly the weekend and the Easter break.

According to the news, travel is predicted to be horrendous over this period, so I 
hope if you are doing any travelling that you leave extra time for your journey.

Personally I don't like going to far on bank holidays, as its to much hassle getting stuck
in traffic jams and usually once you get there, it seems as though the whole of the
population has had the same idea as you.

So I will be chilling out at home, hoping for some nice weather ha,ha,ha.
anyway my friends whatever you get up to, enjoy it.

Today's make has been taken from the Polkadoodles CD Olivia Moonfly
hope you like.
DETAILS

1. Card size 7 x 5 and I have matted a doily onto it

2. The image from the cd Olivia Firefly has been coloured
with Copic  and then mounted onto an oval frame.

3. Using some lace from my stash I created a border around the
frame before adhering it to the card with foam pads.

4. The sentiment was also from the cd and the rose buds
from my stash.

That's all for today my friends, hope you will pop back tomorrow

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx







10 comments:

  1. Morning Jennifer what a gorgeous card I love it. And I'm like you I'd rather stay a home on bank holidays you sit for hours in jams then when you get there there's no where to park and them everyone you see you know them so I chill at home xxx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby and I hope to get some gardening done and just generally chill out, no long distance trips for us this weekend. This is a lovely card, love those deep red roses. Have a good bank holiday. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Jennifer, love the image and design. Gorgeous flowers too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW FABULOUS AND GORGEOUS, WHAT A STUNNING CARD, LOVE THE COLOURS AND GREAT IMAGE LOVE IT XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jennifer, love the image and very pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jennifer - love those bright colours, super design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I like the sweet image the flowers and the colours.
    Happy Easter
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jennifer. The different flowers and lovely image are wonderful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, the design is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such a gorgeous image and I love her in red. Those flowers are just perfect on there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...