Followers

Monday 11 August 2014

Baubles

Good Evening,
 My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Hope you are all well  and coping with this awful weather? I suppose it had to come
cannot have to much of a good thing with regards to our weather.
Well the decorating is done, for the time being at least and the house is back to normal.
The make today is yet again The  Christmas  Theme as will could quite a few more
of my makes as I have to get organised and this way I can make my Christmas
cards and blog at the same time (clever thinking ,well that's my excuse)

By the way all the baubles are silver, just a trick of the light that the end one looks red.


DETAILS
          1. I folded a piece of white card to measure 61/2" x 8"and added a black
frame that was made by using one of the Tonic punches.

  2. The baubles were made by using Die'sire Embossalicious folder
            Christmas Baubles with silver mirri board. I then cut out the baubles
and chains.

  3. To create the background I embossed a piece of white card using
Spellbinder( Holiday Magic) M-Bossabilities

4. I then took the baubles and arranged onto the background then
adhered to the black frame.

        5. The sentiment was cut from Silver mirri card with the Tattered Lace
 Winter Wishes sentiment.

6. To complete I added a black bow, silver gems and a silver dazzler.

Well thats me done for today my friends, hope you enjoyed your visit.

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer
xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer what a colourful and beautiful christmas card.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer, this is gorgeous, love the beautiful baubles and they really shine.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the way the baubles reflect the light!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design and detail Jennifer. Love the baubles and fabulous embossing detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely colourful Christmas card, Jen.
    Love Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning the way your Christmas ornaments look on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer, I have so much decorating needing done in this house, it is where to start, LOL...glad yours is done...love this Christmas card, hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennifer this is really pretty !!
    Ekk Decorating, we spent all last year decorating our house, including stripping years of woodchip, i always liked decorating until then lol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...