Followers

Thursday 5 June 2014

Cutie Pie

Good Afternoon my crafty friends,followers and visitors,

How are we all today? hopefully full of the joys of spring, even though it feels like autumn
to me today.  I can just see that the sun is trying to pop out as I look out from my window.

Had a nice today as my cousin has been and we have been crafting, chatting and on the whole just having a nice chilled day.

Today's card is again about stamping and colouring.


DETAILS

1. The card is a 6 x6 scalloped edge in white.

2. To this I have die cuts two frames using Spellbinder dies Labels twenty,
cut then in half so as to re-size to fit onto the card base.

3. The image is  Connie Fong's Little Blossom from Sweet Pea Stamps.
She has been coloured using Pro-Marker and the background de stressed
using Scattered Straw from Tim Holt.

4. The little flowers are the waste from a Tonic punch and to these I have
added lilac pearls.

5. To complete I added a butterfly and bows from my stash.

Well my lovelies, thats all I have time for today.
I do hope you have enjoyed your visit and that you will pop 
back soon.

As Always Take Care and Happy Crafting.
Jennifer xx


I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Crafting By Designs - F,M - Anything goes

4 Krafty Girls 2W,E3 (W2of2 # 19 anything Goes


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jennifer.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She s a real cutie Jennifer really adorable hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jen. Love Mary.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute image and pretty card :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. What a cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Jennifer, you have been a busy bee...adorable image, and loving the yellow and lilac combo..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card design and image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - very cute.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...