Followers

Sunday 21 May 2017

I Don't Mind A Little Rain

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

Welcome to today's  challenge #  88  over at 


 and the theme is

Include An Animal

Our sponsor for this challenge is :-

Crafty Sentiment
Prize 3 Digi Images
For my card I have used the image Flopsy In The Rain
and you can use the link HERE to go straight to the image

DETAILS

1. Using an 8 x 8 card I have matted it with black patterned
card from Hunky-dory and then rounded all the edges.

2. Next I have added a strip of hessian that has lace attached
( bought from  Pound Land).

3. I have had this jigsaw die for a few months and to be honest
when I first got it I used it to cut what you see now and its
 been sitting on my window ledge for ages ( knew it would
come it useful sometime lol).  Anyway I adhered the jigsaw
to the centre of the card but left a few pieces loose.

4. The image has been coloured with Copic and die cut
using Tonic circle dies. I then adhered flat to the jigsaw.

5. Using foam tape I the preceded to add the loose pieces
of the jigsaw randomly around the card.

To complete I added the words that read ( Delight in imagination
and live the adventure). The words were taken from a pad by
Tim Holt.

Hope you will come along and join us.
Thanks for calling
Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
Crafting with Dragonflies # 81 Animals
Creative Fingers # 130 A/Goes
Making Memories Crafting # 5 A/ Goes


11 comments:

  1. This is such a great card Jennifer love al the jigsaw pieces. Hugs Veerle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. o this is cute and very beautiful Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card the image is so cute and I love the jigsaw pieces. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Jennifer, I love the image and wonderful jigsaw pieces too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image and the jigsaw pieces are inspiring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Jennifer, such an adorable image and brilliant design - a super card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and fun Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet image and card :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again!
    PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...