Followers

Sunday 31 May 2015

Baby Girl

 Good Afternoon
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors


I hope everyone is OK and enjoying your   Sunday.

I would like to welcome Lacey Lassy who is my latest follower and I hope
you enjoy your visits.

Sorry for not blogging yesterday but I was at the Great Northern Show at
Bolton with cousin Mary and boy did we have a good time. Managed to
buy lots of goodies and then when we got home I was knackered.  Funny
how you can carry on walking around in and out of stalls not once but
loads of times and you never feel tired but the moment you leave the
place, it hits you but hey ho it was worth it and yes I did end up spending
nearly all the money I took but what the heck, you cannot take it with you
and everything you see it's a case of OH I NEED THAT,MUST HAVE IT
even if you know it will sit in a draw or cupboard  for months.

Anyway today I have been at mums this morning whilst Nigel (Hubby)
laid a new carpet in her bathroom and she is very happy YIPPPPP.

So back home and in the craft room ready to showcase another one of
the lovely Emma's images from her fabulous collections over at
Delightful Digi Images. As I told you on Friday, Emma designs all
her own images, backing papers and sentiments.  To see the full
collection just click HERE and you will be taken straight to the
site.  You will not be disappointed
           

The card I have made is using the Baby Rattle and I have designed the
card for a baby girl.



DETAILS

1. Card is 8 x8 (surprise) and I have matted it with paper
that I have designed in Serif, this includes the washing
line and the other two patterned papers.

2. Before I adhered it to the card I took an piece of pink ribbon
that has the wording It's a Girl and a baby bottle printed on it
and adhered it to the backing paper.

3. The image was printed out and coloured with Copic and then
 die cut using SB die Detailed Scalloped. I then cut another
 frame using the same die and pink satin card. I then adhered 
it to my card. The image was then placed at an angle over
the other frame and stuck down with foam pads to give it
heights.

4. To complete the design I laid pram ribbon along the bottom
and added a touch of glitter between each pram.

There you have it, I think a very pretty card for any little girl
and with the image being of a decent size, its just perfect to 
adore the front as the main feature.

I do hope you have enjoyed your visit and that you will
pop over and take a nosey around at Delightful Digi Images
and I will be back tomorrow to showcase another one of
Emma's designs.

So until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting.

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Challenge Up Your Life - Digi Stamps
Send a Smile for Kids Anything Goes for Kids
Jo's Scrap Shack #90 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #108 Always Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers #155 Seeing Spots

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Jen! Love the image and papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jennifer, love the sweet image and pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous baby card, Love the image, super cute Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really sweet card Jennifer-glad you had a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you and Mary had a good time yesterday. I love this card, gorgeous rattle which you have coloured fabulously. Enjoy the rest of your day.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen what a gorgeous card I love the rattle and the colours and the design are wonderful. So pleased you had a good day spending yesterday. I'm trying to save up for Doncaster in July and it's the week before we go on holiday

    Debs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty in pink Jennifer. A lovely creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Jennifer, really lovely design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this, love the rattle and design and beautifully coloured too. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable baby card! Love the cute little clothes line full of baby items! Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super sweet baby card Jennifer and a lovely rattle. Glad you had a fab day out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the image of the rattle it is so cute. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Jennifer, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet baby theme card. Any day now I will be an auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Jen love it love the layers and the texture and great design pity we didn t bump into one another at Bolton well maybe we did without knowing it with all those folks have a great day crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card and the coloring is fantastic :) Thanks for playing along with us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I like this a lot! Thanks for joining our "Seeing Spots" themed challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you also next time.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...